All About Giving at The Pentecostals of Titusville
Thank you for giving to the ministries of TPT. We join you in thanking God for His faithful provision. He has called each of us to be wise stewards of His blessings in our lives, and your generous giving proves your wisdom and trust in Him. Your gifts help The Pentecostals serve your family and community, and reach the world with the good news of Jesus Christ.
Four Ways to Give
Offerings can be given during any service as the offering bags are passed. Envelopes are available in the wall-mounted boxes at every sanctuary doorway. Tithe and Offering envelopes are provided with specific designations for your convenience.
Through the App
Offerings can be given from your mobile phone or tablet anytime, anywhere. Download our app, and the find links to both Subsplash Giving and Secure Give.
1010 Norwood Ave.
Titusville, FL 32796
Areas of Giving
There are two primary areas of giving: Tithes and Offerings. It is helpful for every giver to know the biblical difference. According to scripture, tithes and offering are not just interchangeable, discretionary gifts, but two very different forms of giving…
II Chronicles 31:12: …And brought in the offerings and the tithes faithfully.
Malachi 3:8: …But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
The word, “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. A tithe is the first 10% of any income. An offering is anything you give above and beyond the 10%. Tithing teaches us that God must be our #1 priority. Tithing reminds us to trust God as the supplier of everything we need. At TPT, your tithe supports a stellar Pastoral Team which stands ready to serve you every day. Finally, tithing is God’s personal invitation to receive a specific outpouring of His blessings!
Malachi 3:10: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
While offerings are expected by God in scripture, unlike the tithe there is no directive on a specific amount or percentage. Along with covering TPT’s utility, supply and basic operating expenses, your offering supports a wide array of local and regional ministries that offer hope, deliverance and salvation to your neighbors, friends and family.
Your generous gift impacts the following areas:
- Church Utilities & Operating Expenses
- Local & Regional Ministry Projects
- Charity & Benevolence Projects
- REGIONAL: Support your city & region through our evangelistic Share Projects
- NATIONAL: Support North American missionaries, children, youth & adult ministries
- GLOBAL: Support missionaries, bible colleges and orphanages all around the world
- Campus safety, security; maintenance
- Building modifications; improvements
- Facility; Campus Expansion
- One-time gift you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give as a personal passion or burden
- Special Offering received for a particular project during service
- Utilities, Facilities & Equipment
- Evangelism Projects & Discipleship Resources